Monday, December 31, 2012
I have created this blog to record my experiences and observations while traveling and studying in the Holy Land. I leave for Israel on January 22nd, and I will be there until at least the first week of June. I will be studying at Hebrew University, which is located on Mount Scopus, ten minutes north of the city of Jerusalem, the capital of Israel. I am very excited for this amazing opportunity, as I hope to make the study of Israel my career focus. My friend Evan and I will be the first Concordia students to embark on this program, so we shall be blazing the trail for the countless others who will hopefully follow in later years. Concordia is amazing for having given us this opportunity, and I can't wait to go! Shalom to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to reading, Mark! I will also keep a blog! Woohoo Cobbers Abroad!
ReplyDelete